Recombinant Human Lymphotactin /XCL1
|Recombinant Human Lymphotactin /XCL1
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Lymphotactin produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 92 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 10.0 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human T cells using a concentration range of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuXCL1 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphotactin is the only known member of the C-chemokine family and signals through the receptor XCR1, formally known as GPR5. The spleen shows the highest level of lymphotactin compared to peripheral leukocytes, lung, colon and small intestine. Lymphotactin is chemotactic towards lymphocytes but not towards monocytes or neutrophils.
- chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- LTN; ATAC; LPTN; SCM1; SCM-1; SCYC1; SCM-1a; chemokine (C motif) ligand 1; lymphotactin; XCL1_HUMAN; Lymphotactin [Precursor]; C motif chemokine 1;Cytokine SCM-1;SCM-1-alpha;Small-inducible cytokine C1;XC chemokine ligand 1.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us