Recombinant Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2-alpha
|Recombinant Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2-alpha
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human GRO-beta/CXCL2 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 73 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 7.9 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract hCXCR2 transfected 293 cells using a concentration range of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuGRO-beta/CXCL2as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- The three GRO cDNAs encode 107 amino acid precursor proteins from which the N-terminal 34 amino acid residues are cleaved to generate the mature GROs. There are no potential N-linked glycosylation sites in the amino acid sequences. GRO expression is inducible by serum or PDGF and/or by a variety of inflammatory mediators, such as IL-1 and TNF, in monocytes, fibroblasts, melanocytes and epithelial cells. In certain tumor cell lines, GRO is expressed constitutively. Similar to other alpha chemokines, the three GRO proteins are potent neutrophil attractants and activators. In addition, these chemokines are also active toward basophils. All three GROs can bind with high affinity to the IL-8 receptor type B.
- chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- GRO2; GROb; MIP2; MIP2A; SCYB2; MGSA-b; MIP-2a; CINC-2a; MIP2-alpha; MIP-2a; Gro-beta; C-X-C motif chemokine 2; GRO2 oncogene; Growth-regulated protein beta; MGSA beta; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2; melanoma growth stimulatory activity beta; MIP2A_HUMAN; Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha [Precursor]; Gro-beta.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us