Recombinant Human Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha /CCL20
|Recombinant Human Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha /CCL20
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human MIP-3 alpha/CCL20 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 70 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.0 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human T lymphocytes using a concentration range of 10.0 -50.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuMIP-3a/CCL20 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1m8a.Available structures: 1m8a, 2hci
- Antigen Description
- MIP-3 alpha/CCL20, also known as LARC (Liver and Activation-regulated Chemokine) and as Exodus, is a CC chemokine that is expressed in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, PBL and lung and can signal through the CCR6 receptor. MIP-3 alpha is chemotactic towards lymphocytes and dendritic cells. Additionally, it promotes the adhesion of memory CD4+ T cells and inhibits colony formation of bone marrow myeloid immature progenitors.
- chemokine activity.
- Gene ID
- CKb4; LARC; exodus-1; MIP-3-alpha ; ST38; MIP3A; MIP-3a; SCYA20; Beta chemokine exodus-1; C-C motif chemokine 20 precursor; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 20; CC chemokine LARC; CCL20_HUMAN; Human mRNA for CC chemokine LARC precursor, complete cds; Liver and activation-regulated chemokine; Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha; Small-inducible cytokine A20; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 20; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 20.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us