Recombinant Human Neutrophil-activating protein 3
|Recombinant Human Neutrophil-activating protein 3
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human GRO-alpha/CXCL1 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 73 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 7.8 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuGRO-alpha/CXCL1 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1mgs.Available structures: 1mgs, 1msg, 1msh
- Antigen Description
- The three GRO cDNAs encode 107 amino acid precursor proteins from which the N-terminal 34 amino acid residues are cleaved to generate the mature GROs. There are no potential N-linked glycosylation sites in the amino acid sequences. GRO expression is inducible by serum or PDGF and/or by a variety of inflammatory mediators, such as IL-1 and TNF, in monocytes, fibroblasts, melanocytes and epithelial cells. In certain tumor cell lines, GRO is expressed constitutively. Similar to other alpha chemokines, the three GRO proteins are potent neutrophil attractants and activators. In addition, these chemokines are also active toward basophils. All three GROs can bind with high affinity to the IL-8 receptor type B.
- chemokine activity; enzyme activator activity; growth factor activity
- Gene ID
- FSP; GRO; GRO1; GROA; GROa; MGSA; MGSA-a; NAP-3; SCYB1; MGSA alpha; C-X-C motif chemokine 1; GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha); GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth-stimulating activity); Melanoma growth stimulatory activity; Neutrophil-activating protein 3; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 1; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 1 (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha); fibroblast secretory protein; melanoma growth stimulatory activity alpha; GROA_HUMAN; Growth-regulated alpha protein [Precursor]; GRO-alpha(1-73).
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us