Recombinant Human PEX
|Recombinant Human PEX
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human PEX produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 23 KDa.
- Measured by its ability of suppressing angiogenesis in vitro.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Lyophilized rHuPEX although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution rHuPEX should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
PDB rendering based on 1ck7.Available structures: 1ck7,1cxw,1eak,1gen,1gxd,1j7m,1ks0,1rtg
- Antigen Description
- PEX is the C-terminal hemopexin domain of Matrix Metalloproteinase-2. It has the activity of anti-angiogenesis, and a naturally occurring form of PEX can be detected in vivo. PEX can block angiogenesis and tumor growth in vivo, providing a potentially novel therapeutic approach for diseases associated with neovascularization. The appearance of PEX at sites of neovascularization may not only control normal angiogenesis, but when administered in sufficient quantities, may provide a naturally-occurring therapeutic inhibitor of diseases associated with angiogenesis.
- calcium ion binding;catalytic activity;metal ion binding;metalloendopeptidase activity;protein binding;zinc ion binding.
- Gene ID
- CLG4; MONA; CLG4A; TBE-1; MMP-II; matrix metallopeptidase 2 (gelatinase A, 72kDa gelatinase, 72kDa type IV collagenase); matrix metalloproteinase 2 (gelatinase A, 72kDa gelatinase, 72kDa type IV collagenase); MMP2_HUMAN; 72 kDa type IV collagenase [Precursor]; EC126.96.36.199.; 72 kDa gelatinase; 72kD type IV collagenase; Gelatinase A; Matrix metalloproteinase-2; collagenase type IV-A; matrix metalloproteinase 2 (gelatinase A, 72kD gelatinase, 72kD typeIV collagenase); matrix metalloproteinase-II; neutrophil gelatinase.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us