Recombinant Human Pegylated Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
|Recombinant Human Pegylated Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human G-CSF produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 175 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 18,800 Dalton. PEG-GCSF is manufactured by attaching a 20,000 Dalton methoxypolyethylene glycol propionaldehyde (mPEG-ALD) to the N-terminal amino acid of G-CSF having a total molecular mass of 38800 Dalton.
- PEG-GCSF is fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50, calculated by the dose-dependant proliferation of murine NFS-60 indicator cells is less than 0.1 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 1.0 x 107 IU/mg.
- Less than 0.1 ng/ug (1IEU/ug) of PEG-GCSF.
- >95% as determined by HPLC, FPLC and SDS-PAGE Silver Stained gel.
- PEG-GCSF although stable at 15oC for 1 week, should be stored between 2oC -8oC. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized PEG-GCSF in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Crystal structure of 3 molecules of human G-CSF. FromPDB1rhg
- Antigen Description
- A glycoprotein of MW 20 kDa containing internal disulfide bonds. It induces the survival, proliferation, and differentiation of neutrophilic granulocyte precursor cells and functionally activates mature blood neutrophils. Among the family of colony-stimulating factors, G-CSF is the most potent inducer of terminal differentiation to granulocytes and macrophages of leukemic myeloid cell lines. The synthesis of G-CSF can be induced by bacterial endotoxins, TNF, IL-1 and GM-CSF. Prostaglandin E2 inhibits the synthesis of G-CSF. In epithelial, endothelial, and fibroblastic cells secretion of G-CSF is induced by IL-17.
- cytokine activity; enzyme binding; granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding.
- Gene ID
- G-CSF; GCSF; colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte); colony stimulating factor 3; granulocyte colony stimulating factor; pluripoietin; filgrastim; lenograstim; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us