Recombinant Human Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-BB
|Recombinant Human Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-BB
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-BB produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of 27KD.
- less than 10EU/mg as determined by LAL method
- ≥95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- At 4℃ for 6 months and -80℃ for 2 years
PDB rendering based on 1pdg.Available structures:1pdg
- Antigen Description
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) is a potent mitogen for a wide range of cell types including fibroblasts, smooth muscle and connective tissue. PDGF which is composed of a dimer of two chains termed the A chain and B chain, can be present as AA or BB homodimers or as an AB heterodimer. Recombinant human PDGF-BB is a24.3 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer of two B chains (218 total amino acids). Human recombinant platelet-derived growth factor is expressed in E. coli.
- cell surface binding, growth factor activity, platelet-derived growth factor binding, platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding, protein binding, protein heterodimerization activity, protein homodimerization activity.
- Gene ID
- FLJ12858; PDGF2; SIS; SSV; c-sis; Becaplermin; PDGF-2; SIS; SSV; becaplermin; c-sis; HUMANES PDGF-B GEN AUS PGEM2-PDGF-B, FLANKIERT VON 5'-ECORI UND3'-HINDIII RESTRIKTIONSSCHNITTSTELLEN;PDGFB_HUMAN;PDGF B-chain; PDGF, B chain; PDGF-B VORLAEUFERSEQUENZ; Platelet-derived growth factor B chain precursor; Platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide; Platelet-derived growth factor, beta polypeptide (oncogene SIS); oncogene SIS ; platelet-derived growth factor 2; platelet-derived growth factor beta; platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcoma viral (v-sis) oncogene homolog); platelet-derived growth factor, B chain; v-sis platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcomaviral oncogene homolog).
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us