Recombinant Human Stem Cell Factor
|Recombinant Human Stem Cell Factor
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human SCF produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 165 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 18409 Dalton.
- The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependant stimulation of Human TF-1 cells is less than 2 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 5.0 x 105 IU/ mg.
- Less than 0.1 ng/ug (IEU/ug) of rHuSCF.
- >95% as determined by SEC-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Lyophilized rHuSCF although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18oC. Upon reconstitution rHuSCF should be stored at 4oC between 2-7 days and for future use below -18oC. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuSCF in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1exz.
- Antigen Description
- Stem Cell Factor (SCF) is a hematopoietic growth factor that exerts its activity at the early stages of hematopoiesis. SCF stimulates the proliferation of myeloid, erythroid and lymphoid progenitors in bone marrow cultures and has been shown to act synergistically with colony stimulating factors.
- growth factor activity; identical protein binding; stem cell factor receptor binding
- Gene ID
- KL-1, Kitl, MGF, SCF, SF, SHEP7, C-kit ligand, Stem cell factor, Mast cell growth factor, Kit ligand; Kit ligand Precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us