Recombinant Human Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin
|Recombinant Human Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin produced in E. coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 132 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 15.0 KDa,
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 as measured by its ability to induce proliferation of human IL-7Rα and human TSLP R co-transfected mouse BaF3 cells is less than 0.3 ng/ml.in a viral resistance assay was found to be no less than 1.0 x 107 IU/mg.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuTSLP as determined by LAL method.
- >98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- TSLP is a hemopoietic protein that is expressed in the heart, liver and prostate. TSLP overlaps biological activities with IL-7 and binds with the heterodimeric receptor complex consisting of the IL-7R alpha chain (IL-7Rα) and the TSLP-specific chain (TSLPR). Like IL-7, TSLP induces phosphorylation of STAT3 and STAT5, but uses kinases other than the JAKs for activation. TSLP prohibited apoptosis and stimulated growth of the human acute myeloid leukemia (AML)-derived cell line MUTZ3. It induces the release of T cell-attracting chemokines TARC and MDC from monocytes and activates CD11c(+) dendritic cells (DCs). TSLP activated DCs primed naive T cells to produce the proallergic cytokines (IL-4, IL-5, IL-13, TNFα) while down-regulating IL-10 and IFN-γ suggesting a role in initiating allergic inflammation.
- cytokine activity
- Gene ID
- Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin; Thymic stromal lymphopoietin Precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us