Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 10 (His6-tagged)
|Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 10 (His6-tagged)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 10 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 191 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 21.1 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuUbcH10 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1i7k. Available structures: 1i7k
- Antigen Description
- UbcH10 is an essential mediator of mitotic destruction events and cell cycle progression. It catalyzes the destruction of cyclins A and B in conjunction with the anaphase-promoting complex, and therefore, plays an important role in the control of the cell exit from mitosis This activity is essential at then end of mitosis for the inactivation of their partner kinase Cdc2 and exit from mitosis into G1 of the next cell cycle. In addition, UbcH10 bears homology to yeast PAS2, a gene that is essential for biogenesis of peroxisomes. UbcH10 is useful for in vitro ubiquitinylation reactions.
- ligase activity;small conjugating protein ligase activity;ubiquitin-protein ligase activity.
- Gene ID
- UBCH10; dJ447F3.2;EC 126.96.36.199; UBE2C-PEN; dJ447F3.2; Highly similar to UBIQUITIN-CONJUGATING ENZYME E2-17 KD [Drosophilamelanogaster]; Ubiquitin carrier protein C; Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 C; Ubiquitin-protein ligase C; cyclin-selective ubiquitin carrier protein; mitotic-specific ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme; ubiquitin carrier protein E2-C; ubiquitin carrier protein E2C; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2C.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us