Recombinant Human epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78
|Recombinant Human epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human ENA-78/CXCL5 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 74 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.0 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human peripheral blood neutrophils using a concentration range of 5.0-50.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuENA-78/CXCL5 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Epithelial cell-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78 (ENA-78) is a member of the CXC subfamily of chemokines that has the Glu-Leu-Arg (ELR) motif preceding the CXC motif. Similar to other ELR containing CXC chemokines, ENA-78 is a potent neutrophil chemoattractant and activator. Proteolysis of ENA-78 with cathepsin G and chymotrypsin have yielded N-terminally truncated variants with increased biological activities. ENA-70 and ENA-74 represent truncated recombinant ENA-78 variants missing 8 and 4 aa residues, respectively, from the N-terminus. Recombinant ENA-70 and ENA-74 have been shown to have increased potency in neutrophil chemotaxis and myeloperoxidase and elastase release assays.
- Chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- ENA-78; SCYB5; ENA-78(1-78); ENA78; Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78; Neutrophil-activating peptide ENA-78; Small-inducible cytokine B5; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5; epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78; epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78; neutrophil-activating protein 78; small inducible cytokine B5; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 5 (epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78); CXCL5_HUMAN; C-X-C motif chemokine 5 [Precursor].
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us