Recombinant Mouse FMS-like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (Murine)
|Recombinant Mouse FMS-like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (Murine)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant murine Flt3-L produced in E.coli is a 16.4kDa globular protein containing 120 amino acid residues.
- rmFlt3-L is fully biologically active when compared to standard. The specific activity is ≥1×105IU/mg.
- Less than 1 IEU/ug determined by LAL test.
- ≥95% as determined by HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Lyophilized rmFlt3-L although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Reconstituted rmFlt3-L aliquots should be stored at –20°C for maximal stability up to six months. Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rmFlt3-L in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Crystal structure of Flt3-L.PDB rendering based on 1ete.
- Antigen Description
- Flt-3 ligand (FL) is a recently identified hematopoietic cytokine whose activities are mediated by binding to the transmembrane glycoprotein Flt-3. Flt-3 was first discovered as a member of the class III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK) whose expression among hematopoietic cells was found to be restricted to highly enriched stem/progenitor cell populations. Additional class III RTKs include the receptors from SCF, M-CSF and PDGF. Not surprisingly, Flt-3 ligand is also structurally related to M-CSF and SCF. All three cytokines have been shown to exist both as type I transmembrane proteins and as soluble proteins. The predominant human FL isoform is a transmembrane protein that can undergo proteolytic cleavage to generate a soluble form of the protein. An alternatively-spliced FL mRNA, encoding a soluble form of the human FL, has also been identified. FL is widely expressed in various human and mouse tissues. At the amino acid sequence level, human and mouse FL are approximately 72% identical and the two proteins exhibit cross-species activity. FL has been shown to synergize with a wide variety of hematopoietic cytokines to stimulate the growth and differentiation of early hematopoietic progenitors.
- cytokine activity; kinase activity
- Gene ID
- Ly72L; Flt3lg; Fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand, FLK2, STK1, CD135, Stem Cell Tyrosine Kinase 1, FLT3LG, Flt3, Flt3 ligand, Flt3L; SL cytokine precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us