Recombinant Mouse Interleukin-10
|Recombinant Mouse Interleukin-10
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse IL-10 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 161 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 18885 Dalton.
- The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependant co-stimulation with murine IL-4 of MC-9 cells was found to be 5IU/ mg.
- Less than 0.1 ng/ug (IEU/ug) of mouse IL-10.
- >98% as determined by RP-HPLC, FPLC and SDS-PAGE
- Lyophilized mouse IL-10 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18oC. Upon reconstitution Murine IL-10 should be stored at 4oC between 2-7 days and for future use below -18oC. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized mouse IL-10 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
PDB rendering based on 2H24.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-10 is produced by murine T-cells following their stimulation by lectins. The main source for B-cell-derived Interleukin-10 in mice is Ly-1 B-cells that express CD5 and CD11. Murine keratinocytes also produce IL10.
- cytokine activity
- Gene ID
- CSIF, Il-10, B-TCGF, TGIF, IL10A, MGC126450, MGC126451, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us