Recombinant Mouse Leukemia inhibitory factor
|Recombinant Mouse Leukemia inhibitory factor
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Leukemia inhibitory factor produced in E. coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 181 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 20kDa.
- The activity of mouse LIF is determined by the ability to induce differentiation of murine M1myeloid leukemic cells. The minimum detectable concentration of mouse LIF in this assay is 0.5 ng/mL. The specific activity is >1 x 108 units/mg, where 50 units is defined as the amountof mouse LIF required to induce differentiation in 50% of the M1 colonies in 1 mL agarcultures.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rmLIF as determined by LAL method.
- >98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at ≤20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1LKI. Available structures:1emr, 1lki, 1pvh
- Antigen Description
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF) is a lymphoid factor which promotes long-term maintenance of embryonic stem cells by suppressing spontaneous differentiation. LIF has a number of other activities including cholinergic neuron differentiation, control of stem cell pluripotency,bone and fat metabolism, mitogenesis of certain factor dependent cell lines and promotion of megakaryocyte production in vivo. Mouse LIF is a 20 kDa protein containing 181 amino acid residues.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; leukemia inhibitory factor receptor binding
- Gene ID
- OTTMUSP00000005253; CDF; D-FACTOR; Emfilermin; HILDA; MLPLI; D factor; Differentiation- stimulating factor; Leukemia inhibitory factor precursor; Melanoma-derived LPL inhibitor; Cholinergic differentiation factor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us