Recombinant Rat Tropic 1808
|Recombinant Rat Tropic 1808
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Rat Tropic 1808 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 285 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 29.1 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rRaTPC1808 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Rat Tropic 1808 is a candidate chemotropic factor induced by nerve injury. Tpc1808 protein, similar to NGF, could promote the expression of NF-H in a time-dependent manner. Tpc1808 is the gene related to promotion of nerve growth, and both the Tpc1808 gene and the Tpc1808 recombinant protein up-regulate the expression of NF-H in PC12 cells.
- amidase activity
- Gene ID
- tropic 1808
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us