Recombinant rat interleukin-10
|Recombinant rat interleukin-10
- Product Overview
- Recombinant rat interleukin-10 produced in E. coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 160 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 18.7 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent inhibition of antigen-specific T cell proliferation is less than 10ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rrIL-10 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long termstorage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into workingaliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 2H24
- Antigen Description
- IL-10 is an immunosuppressive cytokine produced by a variety of mammalian cell types including macrophages, monocytes, T cells, B cells and keratinocytes. IL-10 inhibits the expression of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-1 and TNFα. Like IL-4, IL-10 enhances humoral immune responses and attenuates cell-mediated immune reactions. Human IL-10 active on murine cells, but murine IL-10 is inactive on human cells.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-10; receptor binding; protein binding
- Gene ID
- interleukin 10; IL10X, CSIF; IL-10; IL10A; MGC126450; MGC126451; TGIF; B-TCGF; Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor; Interleukin-10 precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us