|Anti-ACVR2B Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ACVR2B. Bimagrumab is a human monoclonal antibody developed to treat pathological muscle loss and weakness.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Bimagrumab is a human monoclonal antibody to treat pathological muscle loss and weakness.
- Antigen Description
- Activins are dimeric growth and differentiation factors which belong to the transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) superfamily of structurally related signaling proteins. Activins signal through a heteromeric complex of receptor serine kinases which include at least two type I (I and IB) and two type II (II and IIB) receptors. These receptors are all transmembrane proteins, composed of a ligand-binding extracellular domain with cysteine-rich region, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic domain with predicted serine/threonine specificity. Type I receptors are essential for signaling; and type II receptors are required for binding ligands and for expression of type I receptors. Type I and II receptors form a stable complex after ligand binding, resulting in phosphorylation of type I receptors by type II receptors. Type II receptors are considered to be constitutively active kinases. This gene encodes activin A type IIB receptor, which displays a 3- to 4-fold higher affinity for the ligand than activin A type II receptor.
- ATP binding; activin binding; activin receptor activity, type II; contributes_to activin receptor activity, type II; growth factor binding; inhibin beta-A binding; inhibin beta-B binding; metal ion binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein ser
- ACVR2B; activin A receptor, type IIB; activin receptor type-2B; ActR IIB; HTX4; ACTRIIB; ActR-IIB;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.