|Anti-ANGPT2 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ANGPT2. Nesvacumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 144.9 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Nesvacumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is an antagonist of angiopoietin 1 (ANGPT1) and endothelial TEK tyrosine kinase (TIE-2, TEK). The encoded protein disrupts the vascular remodeling ability of ANGPT1 and may induce endothelial cell apoptosis. Three transcript variants encoding three different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- metal ion binding; protein binding; receptor binding; receptor tyrosine kinase binding;
- ANGPT2; angiopoietin 2; angiopoietin-2; Ang2; ANG-2; Tie2-ligand; angiopoietin-2B; angiopoietin-2a; ANG2; AGPT2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.