|Anti-CAIX/CA9 Recombinant Antibody (Rencarex)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant chimeric antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CAIX. Girentuximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 146.5 kDa
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Girentuximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma.
- Antigen Description
- Carbonic anhydrases (CAs) are a large family of zinc metalloenzymes that catalyze the reversible hydration of carbon dioxide. They participate in a variety of biological processes, including respiration, calcification, acid-base balance, bone resorption, and the formation of aqueous humor, cerebrospinal fluid, saliva, and gastric acid. They show extensive diversity in tissue distribution and in their subcellular localization. CA IX is a transmembrane protein and is one of only two tumor-associated carbonic anhydrase isoenzymes known. It is expressed in all clear-cell renal cell carcinoma, but is not detected in normal kidney or most other normal tissues. It may be involved in cell proliferation and transformation. This gene was mapped to 17q21.2 by fluorescence in situ hybridization, however, radiation hybrid mapping localized it to 9p13-p12.
- carbonate dehydratase activity; lyase activity; metal ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- CA9; carbonic anhydrase IX; carbonic anhydrase 9; CAIX; carbonic dehydratase; MN; RCC associated protein G250; pMW1; CA-IX; P54/58N; membrane antigen MN; carbonate dehydratase IX; RCC-associated antigen G250; RCC-associated protein G250; renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.