|Anti-CCL11 Recombinant Antibody (CAT-213)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CCL11. Bertilimumab is a human monoclonal antibody that binds to eotaxin-1, an important regulator of overall eosinophil function. It was to be used to treat severe allergic disorders.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut, IF, IP, FC, FuncS and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Bertilimumab is a human monoclonal antibody that binds to eotaxin-1, an important regulator of overalleosinophil function.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is one of several chemokine genes clustered on the q-arm of chromosome 17. Chemokines form a superfamily of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The superfamily is divided into four subfamilies based on the arrangement of the N-terminal cysteine residues of the mature peptide. This chemokine, a member of the CC subfamily, displays chemotactic activity for eosinophils, but not mononuclear cells or neutrophils. This eosinophil-specific chemokine is thought to be involved in eosinophilic inflammatory diseases such as atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, asthma and parasitic infections.
- chemokine activity;
- CCL11; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 11; SCYA11, small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys), member 11 (eotaxin); eotaxin; eotaxin 1; MGC22554; eotaxin-1; C-C motif chemokine 11; small-inducible cytokine A11; eosinophil chemotactic protein; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 11 (eotaxin); SCYA11;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.