|Anti-CD19 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Bi-specific T-cell engager expressed in CHO binding to human CD19. Blinatumomab is a drug that has anti-cancer properties. It belongs to a new class of constructed monoclonal antibodies, bi-specific T-cell engagers (BiTEs), that exert action selectively and direct the human immune system to act against tumor cells. Blinatumomab specifically targets the CD19 antigen present on B cells.
- (scFv - kappa - heavy) - (scFv - heavy - kappa)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- 54.1 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Blinatumomab is a drug that has anti-cancer properties. It belongs to a new class of constructedmonoclonal antibodies, bi-specific T-cell engagers (BiTEs), that exert action selectively and direct the human immune system to act against tumor cells. Blinatumomab specifically targets the CD19 antigen present on B cells.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphocytes proliferate and differentiate in response to various concentrations of different antigens. The ability of the B cell to respond in a specific, yet sensitive manner to the various antigens is achieved with the use of low-affinity antigen receptors. This gene encodes a cell surface molecule which assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.