|Anti-CD40 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD40. Lucatumumab is a human monoclonal antibody being investigated for the treatment of various types of cancer like multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin's or Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Lucatumumab is a human monoclonal antibody being investigated for the treatment of various types of cancerlike multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin's or Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor has been found to be essential in mediating a broad variety of immune and inflammatory responses including T cell-dependent immunoglobulin class switching, memory B cell development, and germinal center formation. AT-hook transcription factor AKNA is reported to coordinately regulate the expression of this receptor and its ligand, which may be important for homotypic cell interactions. Adaptor protein TNFR2 interacts with this receptor and serves as a mediator of the signal transduction. The interaction of this receptor and its ligand is found to be necessary for amyloid-beta-induced microglial activation, and thus is thought to be an early event in Alzheimer disease pathogenesis. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CD40; CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5; TNFRSF5, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5; Bp50; p50; CD40L receptor; CD40 type II isoform; B cell-associated molecule; B cell surface antigen CD40; B-cell surface antigen CD40; CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; nerve growth factor receptor-related B-lymphocyte activation molecule; CDW40; TNFRSF5; MGC9013;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.