|Anti-CTAA16.88 Recombinant Antibody (HumaSPECT)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human tumor antigen CTAA16.88. Technetium (99mTc) votumumab is a human monoclonal antibody labelled with theradionuclide technetium-99m and was developed for the detection of colorectal tumors.
- Colon tumor-associated antigen (CTAA) 16.88
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- 359.270 kDa
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Technetium (99mTc) votumumab is a human monoclonal antibody for the detection of colorectal tumors.
- tumor antigen CTAA16.88; CTAA16.88; CTAA
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.