|Anti-CXCL10 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CXCL10. Eldelumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 10
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 146.5 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Eldelumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a chemokine of the CXC subfamily and ligand for the receptor CXCR3. Binding of this protein to CXCR3 results in pleiotropic effects, including stimulation of monocytes, natural killer and T-cell migration, and modulation of adhesion molecule expression.
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity; chemokine activity; receptor binding;
- CXCL10; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10; INP10, SCYB10, small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys), member 10; C-X-C motif chemokine 10; C7; crg 2; gIP 10; IFI10; IP 10; mob 1; gamma IP10; gamma-IP10; small-inducible cytokine B10; interferon-inducible cytokine IP-10; 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein; protein 10 from interferon (gamma)-induced cell line; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 10; INP10; IP-10; crg-2; mob-1; SCYB10; gIP-10;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.