|Anti-FCER2/CD32 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant chimeric (primate/human) antibody expressed in CHO binding to human FCER2/CD32. Lumiliximab is a monoclonal antibody that targets CD23. It acts as an immunomodulator. The drug is a chimeric antibody from Macaca irus and Homo sapiens.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- 47.75 kDa
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Lumiliximab is a monoclonal antibody that targets CD23 and acts as an immunomodulator.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a B-cell specific antigen, and a low-affinity receptor for IgE. It has essential roles in B cell growth and differentiation, and the regulation of IgE production. This protein also exists as a soluble secreted form, then functioning as a potent mitogenic growth factor. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene.
- IgE binding; binding; integrin binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; sugar binding;
- FCER2; Fc fragment of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23); CD23A, Fc fragment of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23A) , FCE2; low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor; CD23; CLEC4J; BLAST-2; CD23 antigen; fc-epsilon-RII; lymphocyte IgE receptor; immunoglobulin E-binding factor; C-type lectin domain family 4, member J; FCE2; CD23A; IGEBF;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.