technetium (99mTc) fanolesomab (TAB-706)
|Anti-FUT4/CD15 Recombinant Antibody (NeutroSpec)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD15/FUT4. Technetium (99mTc) fanolesomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody formerly used to aid in the diagnosis of appendicitis. It is labeled with a radioisotope, technetium-99m (99mTc).
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Technetium (99mTc) fanolesomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody formerly used to aid in the diagnosis of appendicitis.
- Antigen Description
- The product of this gene transfers fucose to N-acetyllactosamine polysaccharides to generate fucosylated carbohydrate structures. It catalyzes the synthesis of the non-sialylated antigen, Lewis x (CD15).
- alpha-(1->3)-fucosyltransferase activity; fucosyltransferase activity; transferase activity, transferring glycosyl groups;
- FUT4; fucosyltransferase 4 (alpha (1, 3) fucosyltransferase, myeloid-specific); CD15, ELFT, FCT3A; alpha-(1, 3)-fucosyltransferase; ELAM ligand fucosyltransferase; FUC TIV; galactoside 3 L fucosyltransferase; Lewis X; fucT-IV; fucosyltransferase IV; ELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase; galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase; stage-specific embryonic antigen 1; LeX; CD15; ELFT; FCT3A; FUTIV; SSEA-1; FUC-TIV;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.