|Anti-HBV Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to HBV. Libivirumab is a human monoclonal antibody directed against the hepatitis B virus.
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native HBV antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti- (hepatitis B surface antigen)(human monoclonal 17.1.41 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 17.1.41 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVKLLES; L chain: ELVMTQ
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody directed against the hepatitis B virus.
- Antigen Description
- HBV (HBV) infection induces a disease state which manifests itself in a variety of ways, characterized by the extent of liver damage, inflammation and viral persistence. HBV infection is also associated with a 100 fold increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and currently infects over 250 million people worldwide. HBV has a partially double stranded 3.2 kilobase DNA genome which contains four open reading frames. One of these encodes a 154 amino acid protein called the HBx protein. HBx has been shown to be a transcriptional transactivator of both viral and cellular promoters. Lacking a DNA binding domain and nuclear localization signal, HBx is believed to exert transcriptional activity through protein protein interaction.
- HBsAg; Hep B surface antigen; Hepatitis B Virus major surface antigen; Hepatitis B virus S antigen; Large envelope protein; Large surface protein; LHB; Major surface antigen
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.