Anti-ERBB2 Protein A Scaffold (AFB-16LY)
|Anti-HER2 Protein A scaffold
- Product Overview
- This Protein A Scaffold molecule binds to a protein of bacterial origin. It does not bind to human HER2 or EGFR. Cross reactivity with other species has not been tested.
Protein A Scaffold, Negative Control is an engineered variant of the Taq Polymerase binder, where 11 amino acid in the scaffold have been changed in order to resemble the Protein A Scaffolds.
The Protein A Scaffold, Negative Control is modified with a unique C-terminal cysteine for directed single-point chemical modification, facilitating labeling to thiol reactive reagents such as various fluorescent dyes.
- Small animal optical imaging.
- Specific Activity
- Protein A scaffold, Negative Control binds to a protein of bacterial origin. It does not bind to human HER2 or EGFR. Cross reactivity with other species has not been tested.
- At +4°C is recommended for lyophilized protein. For reconstituted protein in physiological buffer, short-term storage at +4°C is recommended. For long-term storage, the protein solution should be aliquoted and then stored at -20°C.
There is no decrease i
- Protein tyrosine kinase that is part of several cell surface receptor complexes, but that apparently needs a coreceptor for ligand binding. Essential component of a neuregulin-receptor complex, although neuregulins do not interact with it alone. GP30 is a potential ligand for this receptor. Regulates outgrowth and stabilization of peripheral microtubules (MTs). Upon ERBB2 activation, the MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway elicits the phosphorylation and thus the inhibition of GSK3B at cell membrane. This prevents the phosphorylation of APC and CLASP2, allowing its association with the cell membrane. In turn, membrane-bound APC allows the localization of MACF1 to the cell membrane, which is required for microtubule capture and stabilization.
In the nucleus is involved in transcriptional regulation. Associates with the 5'-TCAAATTC-3' sequence in the PTGS2/COX-2 promoter and activates its transcription. Implicated in transcriptional activation of CDKN1A; the function involves STAT3 and SRC. Involved in the transcription of rRNA genes by RNA Pol I and enhances protein synthesis and cell growth.
- NEU; NGL; HER2; TKR1; CD340; HER-2; HER-2/neu; EC 220.127.116.11; C-erbB-2; erbB-2; c-erb B2/neu protein; erbB-2; herstatin; neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog; v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); NEU proto-oncogene; MLN 19; CD340 antigen; ERBB2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.