|Anti-Human 4-1BB Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to 4-1BB. Urelumab (ue rel' ue mab; also known as BMS-663513 and anti-4-1BB antibody) is a fully human IgG4 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of cancer and solid tumors.
Urelumab targets the CD137 receptor. It specifically binds to and activates CD137-expressing immune cells, stimulating an immune response, in particular a cytotoxic T cell response, against tumor cells.
- Ectodomain of human 4-1BB recombinant protein.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens TNFRSF9 (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9, 4-1BB, T cell antigen ILA, CD137)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQW; L chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor contributes to the clonal expansion, survival, and development of T cells. It can also induce proliferation in peripheral monocytes, enhance T cell apoptosis induced by TCR/CD3 triggered activation, and regulate CD28 co-stimulation to promote Th1 cell responses. The expression of this receptor is induced by lymphocyte activation. TRAF adaptor proteins have been shown to bind to this receptor and transduce the signals leading to activation of NF-kappaB.
- binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF9; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 9; ILA; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9; 4 1BB; CD137; CD137 antigen; T cell antigen ILA; T-cell antigen ILA; 4-1BB ligand receptor; homolog of mouse 4-1BB; receptor protein 4-1BB; T-cell antigen 4-1BB homolog; induced by lymphocyte activation (ILA); interleukin-activated receptor, homolog of mouse Ly63; 4-1BB; CDw137; MGC2172; FLJ43501;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.