Naptumomab estafenatox (TAB-118-F(P))
|Anti-Human 5T4 Recombinant Antibody Fab Fragment, 5T4
- Product Overview
- Recombinant antibody Fragment Fab to 5T4. Naptumomab estafenatox (ABR-217620) is a drug for the treatment of various types of cancer like non-small cell lung carcinoma and renal cell carcinoma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin fragment, anti-[trophoblast glycoprotein (TPBG,5T4)] monoclonal 5T4 gamma1 heavy chain fragment fusion protein[Mus musculus VH (5T4V14: H41>P, S44>G, I69>T, V113>G)-IGHG1_CH1)] - [Glycyl-Glycyl-Prolyl] - superantigen SEA/E-120(synthetic), non-disulfide linked with monoclonal 5T4 kappa lightchain [Mus musculus V-KAPPA (5T4V18: F10>S, T45>K, I63>S,F73>L, T77>S, L78>V, L83>A)-IGKC]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- 5T4 is a 72 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that exhibits restricted expression in human and mouse adult tissues, is upregulated on many carcinomas and tumour expression correlates with poorer clinical outcome in ovarian, gastric and colorectal cancers. mES cells lack cell surface expression of the 5T4 antigen, and both protein and mRNA are rapidly upregulated following induction of differentiation. This proteins expression correlates with downregulation of OCT-4 and Tra-1–60.
- TPBG; trophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4; 5T4 AG; 5T4 oncofetal antigen; 5T4 oncotrophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4 oncofetal trophoblast glycoprotein; M6P1; 5T4AG;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.