|Anti-Human AOC3 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to AOC3. Vepalimomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody developed for the treatment of inflammations. It blocks the vascular adhesion protein 1.
- Purified vessels from human peripheral lymph nodes.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin M (mouse monoclonal 1B2 μ-chain anti-human vascular adhesion protein VAP-1), disulfide with mouse monoclonal 1B2light chain, dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The product is a major protein on the adipocyte plasma membrane. It has adhesive properties and also has functional monoamine oxidase activity. A pseudogene for this gene has been discribed and is located approximately 9-kb downstream.
- aliphatic-amine oxidase activity; aminoacetone:oxygen oxidoreductase(deaminating) activity; calcium ion binding; cation channel activity; copper ion binding; copper ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; phenethylamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) a
- AOC3; amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); membrane primary amine oxidase; HPAO; VAP 1; VAP1; copper amine oxidase; vascular adhesion protein 1; semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase; SSAO; VAP-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.