iodine (124I) girentuximab (TAB-H43)
|Anti-Human CA9 Recombinant Antibody (REDECTANE)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric antibody to Human CA9. The drug candidate REDECTANE® (INN: 124I-Girentuximab) is based on an antibody and is being developed for the pre-surgical diagnosis of clear cell Renal Cell Cancer. REDECTANE® is the radioactively labelled form of the antibody Girentuximab. The monoclonal antibody Girentuximab binds specifically to a protein structure on the cell surface of malignant tumour cells. This protein structure, called Carbonic anhydrase IX (also CA-IX, MN or G250 antigen) is found on over 90 % of clear cell renal cell carcinomas, but not on normal renal tissue.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CA9 (carbonic anhydrase IX, CAIX, MN, G250) [Homo sapiens]
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is identified by the similarity of its product to the N-terminal region of BCL7A protein. The BCL7A protein is encoded by the gene known to be directly involved in a three-way gene translocation in a Burkitt lymphoma cell line. The function of this gene has not yet been determined.
- carbonate dehydratase activity; lyase activity; metal ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- CA9; carbonic anhydrase IX; carbonic anhydrase 9; CAIX; carbonic dehydratase; MN; RCC associated protein G250; pMW1; CA-IX; P54/58N; membrane antigen MN; carbonate dehydratase IX; RCC-associated antigen G250; RCC-associated protein G250; renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.