|Anti-Human CD11a Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD11a. Odulimomab is an investigational drug for the prevention of transplant rejection and for the treatment of various immunological diseases. It is a mouse monoclonal antibody directed against the alpha chain of the protein lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1 which is involved in immune reactions.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human CD11 (antigen) a-chain) (mouse monoclonal 25.3 g1-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal 25.3 lightchain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- ITGAL; integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide); CD11A; integrin alpha-L; LFA 1; LFA-1A; LFA-1 alpha; integrin gene promoter; CD11 antigen-like family member A; lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain; leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain; antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide; LFA-1; LFA1A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.