|Anti-Human CD15 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human CD15. Technetium (99mTc) fanolesomab (trade name NeutroSpec) is a mouse monoclonal antibody formerly used to aid in the diagnosis of appendicitis. It is labeled with a radioisotope, technetium-99m (99mTc).
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Also used as a Technetium radiolabeled form. Withdrawn in 2005 following 2 deaths and 15 life threatening adverse events
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- CD15 (3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine) is a cluster of differentiation antigen - an immunologically significant molecule. CD15 is a carbohydrate adhesion molecule that can be expressed on glycoproteins, glycolipids and proteoglycans.
- CD15; 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.