|Anti-Human CD20 Recombinant Antibody (Bexxar)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human CD20. Tositumomab is a drug for the treatment of follicular lymphoma. It is an IgG2a anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody derived from immortalized mouse cells. Tositumomab is applied in a sequential infusion followed by iodine (131I) tositumomab, which is the same antibody covalently bound to the radionuclide iodine-131 (131I). 131I emits both beta and gamma radiation and decays with a half-life of 8 days.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2a, anti-(human CD20 (antigen)) (mouse monoclonal clone B1R1 gamma 2a-chain),disulfide with mouse monoclonal clone B1R1 light-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QAYLQQSL Chain: QIVLSQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.