|Anti-Human CD20 Recombinant Antibody (Zevalin)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human CD20. Ibritumomab tiuxetan, sold under the trade name Zevalin, is a monoclonal antibody radioimmunotherapy treatment for relapsed or refractory, low grade or transformed B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a lymphoproliferative disorder and thus affects the lymphatic system. The drug uses the monoclonal mouse IgG1 antibody ibritumomab (pronounced as ) in conjunction with the chelator tiuxetan, to which a radioactive isotope (either yttrium-90 or indium-111) is added. Tiuxetan is a modified version of DTPA whose carbon backbone contains an isothiocyanatobenzyl and a methyl group
- Human lymphoblastoid cell line SB
- Suitable for use in ELISA, western blot, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, immunoaffinity purification and most other immunological methods. ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human CD20 (antigen), human-mouse monoclonal C2B8 g1-chain, disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal C2B8 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQQPL Chain: QIVLSQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.