|Anti-Human CD22 Recombinant Antibody Fab Fragment(LymphoScan)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody fragment Fab to CD22. Bectumomab (marketed under the trade name LymphoScan) is a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with the radioactive isotope technetium-99m. It is used to detect non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- A combination of recombinant human CD22 extracellular 25 domain and CHO ceIls engineered to express full-length human CD22 on the ceIl surface
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2a,anti-(human CD22 (antigen))Fab fragment (mouse monoclonal IMMU-LL2 g2a-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal IMMU-LL2 light chain
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.