|Anti-Human CD22 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD22. Epratuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody. Potential uses may be found in oncology and in treatment of inflammatory autoimmune disorders, such as lupus (SLE).
- Human tonsil lymphocytes.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti-(human CD22 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal IMMU-hLL2 g-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal IMMU-hLL2 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.