|Anti-Human CD25 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD25. Inolimomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody developed as an immunosuppressive drug against graft-versus-host disease. Its target is the alpha chain of the interleukin-2 receptor.
- Human leucocytes.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 2 receptor alpha-chain) (mouse monoclonal B-B10 gammal-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal B-B10 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Genetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
- drug binding; interleukin-2 binding; interleukin-2 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL2RA; interleukin 2 receptor, alpha; IL2R; interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha; CD25; p55; IL2-RA; IL-2-RA; TAC antigen; IL-2R subunit alpha; IL-2 receptor subunit alpha; TCGFR; IDDM10;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.