|Anti-Human CD252 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD252. Oxelumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of asthma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human antigen OX-40 ligand) (human monoclonal γ-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLLES; L chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF4. Co-stimulates T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
- cytokine activity; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- TNFSF4; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 4; tax transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1, 34kD , TXGP1; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4; CD252; gp34; OX 40L; OX40L; CD134 ligand; glycoprotein Gp34; OX40 antigen ligand; TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1; tax-transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 (34kD); GP34; OX4OL; TXGP1; CD134L; OX-40L;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.