|Anti-Human CD27 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human CD27. Varlilumab is an immunotherapy designed to enhance the body's natural immune response by directly activating T cells that can specifically recognize and kill cancer cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD27 (TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7) [Homo sapiens]
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is required for generation and long-term maintenance of T cell immunity. It binds to ligand CD70, and plays a key role in regulating B-cell activation and immunoglobulin synthesis. This receptor transduces signals that lead to the activation of NF-κB and MAPK8/JNK. Adaptor proteins TRAF2 and TRAF5 have been shown to mediate the signaling process of this receptor. CD27-binding protein (SIVA), a proapoptotic protein, can bind to this receptor and is thought to play an important role in the apoptosis induced by this receptor
- cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD27; CD27 molecule; TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; CD27 antigen; S152; Tp55; CD27L receptor; T cell activation antigen S152; T-cell activation antigen CD27; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; TNFRSF7; MGC20393;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.