|Anti-Human CD3 Recombinant Antibody (Orthoclone OKT3)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human CD3. Muromonab-CD3 (trade name Orthoclone OKT3,) is an immunosuppressant drug given to reduce acute rejection in patients with organ transplants. It is a monoclonal antibody targeted at the CD3 receptor, a membrane protein on the surface of T cells. It was the first monoclonal antibody to be approved for clinical use in humans.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- orthoclone okt3
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQQSL Chain: QIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.