|Anti-Human CD3 Stable Cell Line
- Cell Line Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- Growth Properties
- Complete growth medium: Serum-free Medium
Atmosphere: air, 95%; carbon dioxide (CO2), 5%
- Starting Cells From Frozen Cell Stock
- 1. Remove the packaging cell lines from liquid nitrogen and carry out a quick thaw. Float the cells in the 37°C water bath for 2 minutes until nearly (80%) thawed.
Once cells are thawed, it is important to dilute the cells 1:10 in growth media immediately to reduce the potentially toxic effects of the DMSO preservative on the cells.
2. Clean the outside of the vial with 70% ethanol before opening.
3. Remove the cells from the vial and add slowly into a 15ml conical tube containing 10 ml pre-warmed media.
4. Centrifuge for 3 minutes 1000 xg to pellet cells and remove the supernatant.
5. Add 14 ml of media and transfer cells to a T25 flask or a 100 mm culture dish.
6. Place the cells in the 37°C incubator with 5% CO2.
7. Allow incubation for 3-4 days to reach confluence. The cells will re-attach to the surface over a period of several days in culture at 37°C.
- 1. Centrifuge for 5 minutes 300 xg and discard culture medium.
2. Add 6.0 to 8.0 ml of complete growth medium and aspirate cells by gently pipetting.
3. Add appropriate aliquots of the cell suspension to new culture vessels.
Incubate cultures at 37°C.
Subcultivation Ratio: A subcultivation ratio of 1:4 to 1:8 is recommended
Medium Renewal: 2 to 3 times per week
- Mycoplasma Status: Negative (MycoAlert Kit)
- Freeze Medium
- Complete growth medium 90%; DMSO, 10%
- Safety Considerations
- The following safety precautions should be observed.
1. Use pipette aids to prevent ingestion and keep aerosols down to a minimum.
2. No eating, drinking or smoking while handling the stable line.
3. Wash hands after handling the stable line and before leaving the lab.
4. Decontaminate work surface with disinfectant or 70% ethanol before and after working with stable cells.
5. All waste should be considered hazardous.
6. Dispose of all liquid waste after each experiment and treat with bleach.
- Product Purity
- >98.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Product Molecular Mass
- Product Storage
- It should be stored in liquid or vapor phase nitrogen. Reconstituted antibody aliquots should avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Involvement in Disease
- Teplizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody that is used as an immunosuppressive drug.
- CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex) , T3D; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T3D; CD3-DELTA;
- Chromosome Location
- Adaptive Immune System, organism-specific biosystem; CXCR4-mediated signaling events, organism-specific biosystem; Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis), organism-specific biosystem; Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis), conserved biosystem; Costimulation by the CD28 family, organism-specific biosystem; Downstream TCR signaling, organism-specific biosystem; Downstream signaling in naive CD8+ T cells, organism-specific biosystem;
- protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; transcription coactivator activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.