|Anti-Human CD3 epsilon Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD3 epsilon. Foralumab is an immunomodulator. It binds to CD3 epsilon.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CD3E (CD3epsilon)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody;gamma1 heavy chain (1-448) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-33*01(95.90%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ2*01) [8.8.11] (1-118) -IGHG1*03 CH2L1.3>A, L1.2>E (119-448)], (221-215")-disulfide withkappa light chain (1"-215") [Homo sapiens V-KAPPA (IGKV3-11*01(100.00%) -IGKJ4*01) [6.3.10] (1"-108") -IGKC*01 (109"-215")]; (227-227"":230-230"")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is the CD3-epsilon polypeptide, which together with CD3-gamma, -delta and -zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important role in coupling antigen recognition to several intracellular signal-transduction pathways. The genes encoding the epsilon, gamma and delta polypeptides are located in the same cluster on chromosome 11. The epsilon polypeptide plays an essential role in T-cell development. Defects in this gene cause immunodeficiency. This gene has also been linked to a susceptibility to type I diabetes in women.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.