|Anti-Human CD38 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD38. Daratumumab is an investigational anti-cancer drug. It binds to CD38.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues of Human CD38.
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Synthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
- NAD+ nucleosidase activity; hydrolase activity, acting on glycosyl bonds; nucleotide binding; phosphorus-oxygen lyase activity; receptor activity;
- CD38; CD38 molecule; CD38 antigen (p45); ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1; ADP ribosyl cyclase 1; NAD(+) nucleosidase; cADPr hydrolase 1; cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1; ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase; T10;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.