|Anti-Human CD3E Recombinant Antibody (REMOVAB)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Rat antibody to Human CD3E. Catumaxomab (trade name Removab) is a rat-mouse hybrid monoclonal antibody which is used to treat malignant ascites, a condition occurring in patients with metastasizing cancer. It binds to antigens CD3 and EpCAM.
- IgG2a - kappa / G2b - lambda
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD3E (CD3 epsilon) [Homo sapiens] ;
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G2a, anti-(human antigen 17-1A) (mouse monoclonal Ho-3/TP-A-01/TPBs01 heavy chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonalHo-3/TP-Bi specific, trifunctional antibody.A-01/TPBs01 light chain, disulfide with immunoglobulin G2b anti-(human CD3 (antigen)) (rat monoclonal 26/II/6-1.2/TPBs01 heavy chain), bidisulfide with rat monoclonal 26/II/6-1.2/TPBs01 light chain
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Antigen Description
- CD3e molecule, epsilon also known as CD3E is a polypeptide which in humans is encoded by the CD3E gene which resides on chromosome 11.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.