|Anti-Human CD3E Recombinant Antibody (REXOMUN)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Rat antibody to Human CD3E. Ertumaxomab (trade name Rexomun) is a rat-murine hybrid monoclonal antibody designed to treat some types of cancer. It is a so-called trifunctional antibody which works by linking T-lymphocytes and macrophages to the cancer cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD3E (CD3 epsilon) [Homo sapiens] ;
- Protein Construction
- Trifunctional antibody.immunoglobulin G2a, anti-(human neu (receptor)) (mouse monoclonal 2502A/TP-A-02/TPBs03 heavy chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal2502A/TP-A-02/TPBs03 light chain, disulfide with immunoglobulin G2b anti-(human CD3 (antigen)) (rat monoclonal 26/II/6-1.2/TPBs03 heavy chain),bidisulfide with rat monoclonal 26/II/6-1.2/TPBs03 light chain
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- CD3e molecule, epsilon also known as CD3E is a polypeptide which in humans is encoded by the CD3E gene which resides on chromosome 11.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.