|Anti-Human CD4 Recombinant Antibody (Centara)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD4. Priliximab (cMT 412) is a human-mouse chimeric anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody. It has been tested on patients with Crohn's disease and multiple sclerosis but has not yet received U.S. Food and Drug Administration licencing.
- P815 mastocytoma ce11stransfected with human CD4 cDNA
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human CD4 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal cm-T412 g1-chain), disulfide withhuman-mouse monoclonal cm-T412 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling re
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.