Telimomab aritox (TAB-885)
|Anti-Human CD5 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD5. Telimomab aritox is a mouse monoclonal antibody which is an immunosuppressive drug. The antibody is linked to the A chain of the ricin protein.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Telimomab aritox is a mouse monoclonal antibody which is an immunosuppressive drug. The antibody is linked to the A chain of the ricin protein.
- Antigen Description
- Potent inhibitor of the complement membrane attack complex (MAC) action. Acts by binding to the C8 and/or C9 complements of the assembling MAC, thereby preventing incorporation of the multiple copies of C9 required for complete formation of the osmolytic pore. This inhibitor appears to be species-specific. Involved in signal transduction for T-cell activation complexed to a protein tyrosine kinase.
The soluble form from urine retains its specific complement binding activity, but exhibits greatly reduced ability to inhibit MAC assembly on cell membranes.
- glycoprotein binding; protein binding; receptor activity; scavenger receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD5; CD5 molecule; CD5 antigen (p56 62) , LEU1; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5; T1; CD5 antigen (p56-62); lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu-1; LEU1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.