|Anti-Human CD51 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Integrin CD51. Intetumumab is a human monoclonal antibody used in the treatment of solid tumors.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human integrin alpha-V (vitronectin receptor subunit alpha or CD51); human monoclonal CNTO 95 γ1 heavy chain (222-215")-disulfide with human monoclonal CNTO 95 kappa light chain dimer (228-228"":231-231"")-bisdisulfide
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi"s sarcoma lesions.
- contributes_to insulin-like growth factor I binding; contributes_to opsonin binding; protein binding; protein kinase C alpha binding; contributes_to protein kinase C binding; receptor activity; transforming growth factor beta binding;
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230 , integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51) , MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit alpha; antigen identified by monoclonal L230; integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51); MSK8; VNRA; VTNR; DKFZp686A08142;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.